Starts: October 04 @ 6:30pm
Ends: October 04 @ 9:30pm
Location: Brooklyn Brewery
79 North 11th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11249
The Gohan Society Presents:
‘AKI MATSURI 2012’
An Autumn Festival
NYC Chefs Celebrating Japanese Ingredients
|Sushi Zen||Gramercy Tavern|
|Takahachi||Red Rooster Harlem|
|Tori Shin||Blue Ribbon Brooklyn|
Featuring special guest: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto!
Join us for:
- Unique food from the best restaurants in NYC!
- A variety of artisanal Sake!
- Japanese Whisky!
- Beer from Brooklyn Brewery!
- Soh Daiko, the New York City-based premier taiko group will perform throughout the evening, adding a sense of energy and movement to what promises to be an already vibrant event!
- We will also feature a Silent Auction and Raffle.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
6:30 – 9:30 pm
79 North 11th Street, Williamsburg, NY
Buy Your Tickets Here!
- Tickets for the general public are $125
- Tickets for Gohan Society members are $100
Akiko Moorman – Event Chair
This is a fundraiser to support the work and programs of the Gohan Society, a New York State not-for profit charity operating under Section 501(c)3 of the IRS code.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated toward recovery efforts for victims of the March 2011 tsunami and earthquake in Japan.