-Skinless Pork Belly 5-6lbs ( 100 Servings)
-Soy Sauce 1.5L
-Granulated Sugar 600g
-Black Sugar 200g
-Red chili pepper 4g
1. Roll pork belly into shape and tie fast with string.
2. Place the pork belly into boiling water and boil it for 30mins.
3. While the meat is boiling, in a separate pot, put all seasonings together and bring it to a boil.
4. After 30 minutes take the pork belly out of the water and into the seasoning pot and cook over medium flame for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, turn off the heat and let rest for another 2 hours.
6. Refrigerate pork belly until cool, then slice as desired.
-Toasted Sesame Seeds
-Green Spring Onion